The Eddsworld Kidz Collab The Eddsworld Kidz Collab

I support that somebody is taking the piss out of the Eddsworld series, because everything that exists needs to be ripped apart, but I really do hate this. I want to like it, but I hate it. Too much ironic detachment, go full force and commit if you're going to mock something. I want to see blood sweat and tears, dammit!

Thanks again for making it, you did a terrible job and wasted the potential of a great statement. Fuck you, thanks again.

AtomicAstro responds:

lol

Sublo & Tangy Mustard #4 - Katy's Birthday Sublo & Tangy Mustard #4 - Katy's Birthday

Too many nice things to say about this. You're a fantastic director and animator and everything you make is very inspiring/entertaining. I'm more entertained by this series than I have been by any studio animation/writer room comedy in years.

aalong64 responds:

Wow, thank you so much. I can't imagine a nicer response! I hope to keep making it and entertaining you for as long as I can.

My Childhood Nightmare My Childhood Nightmare

Cool stuff! Hope to see more stop-motion here from you in the future, I think this was really well executed

Poppy Snack Time Poppy Snack Time

It's a cute character test, but the movements are unfinished and it doesn't really offer much to the movie portal... Maybe try as a gif to the art portal? It could loop forever that way, too.

O'Reilly Auto Parts Commercial O'Reilly Auto Parts Commercial

This is already underrated. Good stuff

Mr.Roots Mr.Roots

Awesome polish, very cool stylistic shots too. Loving everything you put out, especially this month!

SuperPhil64 responds:

Thanks so much for the kind words, really appreciate it. : D It was fun to try to do something spooky. Maybe I'Il do some more mext year.

chillphin 2 chillphin 2

Those dolphins are so smoothly animated and the music is so smoothly composed. I too am becoming smooth, 5/5

Martian by Mistake (Opening) HQ Martian by Mistake (Opening) HQ

Do-dodo-do-do-dododo do make more of Georgie, Johnny, and Stacie too, please.

True Myths: Gilgamesh True Myths: Gilgamesh

What's going on with that opening audio? Way too much overlap in dialogue, seems unintentional too. If it is, maybe pull and reupload? If not, you've bested me with a joke I'm too full of myself to understand

CubePunks responds:

This video had some difficulties when publishing.

When uploading the Newgrounds version, I accidently had the short's audio, and audio from an update for my YouTube channel, running at the same time. I noticed this issue and re-uploaded a corrected file before publishing.

How you found the faulty cut before I authenticated the corrected audio, I have no clue. Sorry for the inconvenience and please give the video a second chance.

-KMB

Kitchen Sink - twenty one pilots Kitchen Sink - twenty one pilots

Lyric videos will probably always get blammed, sorry pal-a-roonie, that's a real emotional picture of a window though.